New South Wales hosts approx. 2k long coastline that houses splendid trails and scenic views you cannot miss. A simple campervan rental Sydney can take you through the different trails and help you take the hike along this route. Here are some of the popular trail routes you shouldn’t miss while on your trip to Sydney.
1. Kosciuszko National Park range is located in the Walgal country. It starts from Charlotte’s Pass and goes through glacial scenery. You can pass through the iconic snowy river while on this trail. You will pass the Blue Lake and the wildflower meadows to reach the mountain peak. It is one of the finest routes, one that you cannot miss.
2. The next trail that you should go on is to the Dorrigo National Park. It is known as the Wonga Walk. This is one of the finest sub-tropical rainforest that you cannot miss on tripping. This trail is located along the Gumbaynggirr Country. It passes through 600-year-old trees. It is also home to the two famous falls that are in this region- Tristania and Crystal Falls. This trail starts from the National Park and goes along the Lyrebird Link track. You can take the motorhome hire Sydney to go through this route.
3. The Kiama coast walk is another popular routes that is located along the Wodi Wodi Country. This trail is filled with oceans, roack formations and clean beaches. This trail is located along the Pacific. This hike is located along grassy regions and sandy trails. You will pass by Minnamurra River, Kiama Blowhole and Loves Bay.
4. The blue mountains national park hike in the Blackheath area is also another trail that you can follow when you next visit Sydney. It is one of the most loved trail by the mountain bike riders. You can follow this trail by foot. Take the campervan rental Sydney to the campsite. You can start from the entrance of Burramoko Ridge Trail. You can go through the Balzter Lookout. There are too many dangers around this route and you need to take extra care when moving around this region.
5. Bundeena to Otford is the coastal track that you can take when on a trip to Sydney. This trail is the most popular along the Royal National Park. This is an overnight walk trail that you can take if you are adventurous and love the night walks. This trail is full of wild swim spots and sunflowers. It makes up for scenic views that you would love. You can either use the public transport for the same or, you can opt for motorhome hire Sydney to explore this view.
6. Bouddi Coastal Walk is the ideal beach walk that you should take. This includes clifftop tracks and boardwalks that makes up for an adventurous trail. You can go from whale spotting to taking a dip into the ocean. You can go and rent a campervan or take the public transport to the national park. If you want to spot some whales, you might need
to take the ferry to Wagstaffe Wharf.
When you go with the campervan or motorhome rental, make sure to spot the right agency for the rental.