If you want to breathe in endless mountains and the non-stop flower show, then you should hit the accelerator to drive your campervan rental Brisbane on a road trip through Queensland. You will find breathtaking spots along this region that crave for your attention. If you are planning your roadtrip and don’t know which route will give you the best views, we have it for you. You can start getting your vehicle ready for the trip, while we have curated the list of best routes for you.
1. If you want to explore and know the northeast coast of Australia, then the Great Barrier Reef route is the best for you. while you move along this route, you take in the hidden and beautiful beaches, a lot of coral reefs and lovely rainforests. If you want to know where all you can stop while on the roadtrip, then it includes North Beach, Rex Lookout and Daintree Rainforest. When you stop by these places, you will get a complete view of the north. The road moves along Cairns and Cape Tribulation, leaving you breathless at
every spot. You can find parking for your motorhome hire Brisbane while on this route
2. If you want some adventure while on a roadtrip, you should take the route from Brisbane to Innamincka. This route is also known as the adventure way. You will visit the heart of Queensland while moving along this route. You will notice a lot of history and wild along this stretch. This is loaded with history and trails that call out for you. if you want to take a walk, there are trees that will make your walk scenic and interesting
3. The next most incredible scenic drive is the David Low Way stretch. It moves from Point Arkwright to Noosa Heads. The breathtaking views of the ocean running along your sides and the near to perfect coastal strip makes this ride excellent. You will notice cliffs and bushes on both sides that adds to the view. When driving your campervan rental Brisbane, you will notice some of the incredible beach towns where you can spend the day or night. Make sure you have your cameras in hand as there is a lot to photograph here
4. The best route in this part of the country includes the Scenic Rim. It is surrounded by mountain views and plenty of pit stops. You will find several stores that host an array of picnic food to buy. You will also find excellent outdoor dining spaces while on this road. The scenic rim comprises of many routes, and each one defines a different mood and adventure. For example, the Kooromba vineyard opens to excellent mountain views. While on this route, you should go to Mt Alford to visit the scenic rim brewery, which is quite famous.
5. If you are planning to drive your motorhome hire Brisbane, you should drive through Blackall Range, which moves from Maleny to Mapleton. It drives through trails, waterfalls and a lot of food joints. You can stop at the breweries too to buy a drink and enjoy the views. If you plan to stop by at night, you can plan an accommodation in one of the many joints and cabins.