A Campervan Hire Australia holiday is a great way to enjoy many benefits such as adventure, freedom and value for money. It is a wonderful experience to share with your family, friends and with other holidaymakers on the road. Admire the spectacular scenery of the country you are visiting and interact with the locals. Set out on a campervan rental holiday in scenic Australia and take part in exciting activities for a memorable vacation.
These are the Top Ten Activities to enjoy on your next Australia Campervan Hire holiday:
- Spot dingoes on Fraser Island which is the largest sand island worldwide and camp out on the beach.
- Watch out for Crocodiles in the amazing Northern Territory’s famed Kakadu National Park.
- Set out on a cruise around the tropical Island of the Whitsundays.
- Sleeping under the stars is a must on your Australia campervan hire holiday in the desert close to Uluru (Ayres Rock).
- Acquaint yourself with the aboriginal culture at the Uluru-Kata Tjuta Cultural Centre.
- An unforgettable experience is guaranteed when you drive your Campervan For Hire along the Great Ocean Road amid Melbourne and Adelaide.
- The charming cafes, restaurants, museums and shopping malls of Melbourne and Sydney are must-visit spots on your Campervan Rental Australia holiday.
- Hike through the National Parks on the spectacular Island of Tasmania.
- Unwind and relax on the beach and enjoy surfing the waves along the stunning coastline.
- Last but not the least dive or snorkel with myriad tropical fish on the breathtakingly beautiful Great Barrier Reef.
Apart from these exciting activities there are many other things to enjoy on your Australia campervan hire holiday around Queensland.
- Play with the koalas and kangaroos at Australia Zoo.
- Ride the scenic railway route to Kuranda.
- Enjoy partying during the night in any of the numerous clubs along the Gold Coast.
- Stroll around the Beautiful Botanical Gardens in Brisbane.
- Spot humpback whales and diverse kinds of sea life in Hervey Bay.
- Explore the stunning tropical rainforest at Daintree and Cape Tribulation.
- Experience the thrills of white water rafting on the dazzling Tully River.
Things to see and do on your South Australia holiday with a Campervan for Hire:
- Savour the excellent Wines in the Barossa Valley.
- Enjoy wildlife watching on the stunning Kangaroo Island.
- Trek through and admire the stunning landscape at the Wilpena Pound within the Flinders Ranges.
Exciting things to do on your Campervan Rental AU holiday around Victoria:
- Set out on any of the splendid hikes through Grampians.
- Leisurely explore the eye-catching coastal Croajingolong National Park.
- Chill out on the beach with your friends in the Melbourne suburb of St Kilda.
A campervan hire Australia holiday permits you to experience the adventure of the great outdoors. If you yearn for an adventure-filled holiday you can opt for a 4WD Campervan and explore uncharted terrain. Rest assured that your Australia Motorhome Hire holiday will be an experience to cherish forever.
Rrentcampervan Holidays Ltd finds the best Motorhome Hire Deals in New Zealand, Australia and Europe. Rrentcampervan Holidays Ltd offers a wide variety of Luxury, Economy and Budget Campervans for short and long hire rentals.
Search, Select and Book Online 24/7 at https://www.rentcampervan.com.au – Your Best RV Rental Holidays.