To explore the exquisite loveliness of Australia a campervan hire holiday is the best option. Set out on a memorable campervan hire holiday and travel around Sydney, Australia.
These are the 10 Things you must do to make your Sydney Campervan Hire Australia Holiday an unforgettable one.
- BondiBeach is a trendy and contemporary coastal resort with a wide range of cafes and restaurants. Regardless of the time of year you visit you can easily relax and unwind in this popular destination with your family or friends.
- Taronga Zoo is a must-visit tourist attraction as wildlife from all over the world has found an abode at this zoo. Elephants, tigers, rhinos and other Australian wildlife will surely keep the whole family entertained.
- View the spectacular, contemporary structural design that has made the Opera House a famed tourist attraction globally. The Opera House is among the popular attractions you must glimpse on your Campervan Rental AU holiday.
- Set off on a Harbour Bridge walking tour and get a bird’s eye view of the spectacular harbour and dazzling beaches. This exciting tour takes you to the highest point of the bridge and is the perfect way to know more about the construction of the bridge, the history of the neighbouring attractions and the history of the charming city.
- Experience the vivacity of Circular Quay which is the transport hub of the Harbour. Visit any of the major landmarks in this expanse and witness the talents of the numerous buskers that frequent the region. It’s a dynamic and busy part of town where you can enjoy unequalled views of the Harbour.
- Experience the glitz and allure of Palm Beach on your Motorhome Hire AU holiday. This is a spectacular spot located on a peninsula where the white sands are bounded by evergreen bush land. The beaches in this splendid spot contrast with the thick lush bush and the still waters are well-liked by sailing enthusiasts.
- Sample the exciting activities on offer at Darling Harbour which is the city’s preferred playground. This is a great spot to chill out during the day and you can visit any of the nightclubs and bars at night.
- The Royal Botanic Gardens offer a peaceful and beautiful getaway from the commotion of the city. Enjoy spectacular views of the Harbour and Opera House from the grassy slopes underneath the massive shade trees.
- The Rocks are sited in the oldest part of the city and this iconic tourist attraction will lure you with its old-world structural design. It is also a modern shopping arcade in a traditional setting and there is an intriguing story around each corner!
- A trip to the Aquarium is a must if you wish to glimpse almost 5000 amazing sea creatures. Take underwater tours and experience the inimitably Australian exhibits and themes at this impressive institution. Centrally situated in Darling Harbour it is among the leading tourist attractions in Australia.
These are the top 10 things you must do for a memorable Campervan Rental Australia holiday around Sydney. Enjoy your holiday!
Rrentcampervan Holidays Ltd finds the best Motorhome Hire Deals in New Zealand, Australia and Europe. Rrentcampervan Holidays Ltd offers a wide variety of Luxury, Economy and Budget Campervans for short and long hire rentals.
Search, Select and Book Online 24/7 at https://www.rentcampervan.com.au – Your Best RV Rental Holidays.